Planning is nearly complete!!!
Swam out three miles with a dolphin ….. photo was taken hanging from buoy with one hand at mid-night !!
This is an amazing road – the twisters are like no other
Series of photos from today !!
First time I have had time to write. The open road is wonderful. Unlike seeing America from within a car – motorcycles offer the smells the environments. I will keep this post open and just to jot these down
- Cars (nitrous oxides)
- Diesel trucks (exhaust, brakes and clutches)
- Newly plowed earth
- Blooming trees and flowers
- Jet fuel (plane passed over us approaching airport)
- Fertilizer (it is planting session)
- Manures and Farms
- Approaching Rain
- Just Rain
- After the rain
- Dust Storms
- Irrigation systems (yes different than rain)
- Baking bread (was actually a grain processing mill)
- Fear (yesterdays weather travels)
- Fresh asphalt
- Feed lot (thousands of beef critters. Horrid smell and a worse environment fir them)
- Fresh sawn wood
- Camp fires
- Brush fires
- Burger King
- More to follow…..